boss resignation + Dad passed away + project deadlines = TOUGH WEEK
It was a tough week. After my dear boss left, my best Dad’s burial, stress and pressures around I didn’t have a choice. I have to go back to work and take over with the responsibilities.
New responsibilities, more expectations, greater accountability.
I am expected to:
- Delegate effectively
- Retain talent in your team
- Grow knowledge and capacity/capability of team
- Assistance in completing/winning new accounts
- Grow project management knowledge
- Expand general knowledge
- Help in making sure that existing clients are satisfied
…and more, more expectations for myself and by the company.
…plus back logs and other development works.
Project Manager – a very challenging role for a high-spirited, young lady starting to explore ...Read More