It’s been tough week – tight project deadlines + surprises (really unexepected circumnstances) +…+…+…, really taught me a lot of lessons
- Whatever makes you happy go for it. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than what you did” – Francis Kong
- Surprises are meant to surprise us. Therefore each day be prepared for any surprise that will come.
- In decision making, don’t rush. Wrong decisions can never be taken back and its result can never be reverted
- God allows things to happen for a reason and a purpose… To teach us lessons for our own good and the people around us
- We can’t be everything to everyone. We can’t play all the roles in everyone’s life. We can’t please everybody.
- Never burnout your mind, body and emotion. It will affect everything.