Thanks Sir Jorge! This means so much to me. :)Read More
Monthly Archives October 2009
- God gave me another year to live and experience his love
- I’m blessed with a strong and loving family. I still have my Mom, 5 siblings, 2 sisters-in-law, 1 brother-in-law and 12 “pamangkins” (nieces and nephews”)
- God gave me a faithful and patient Dad who has been the best example to all of us
- I got special friends who puts smile on my face in every busy day
- and more good, caring and sweet friends around
- I am now a project manager at my age
- I am surrounded with mentors – great and talented boss and work mates
- My Mom had a successful operation
- I and my siblings – Kuya Tony, Kuya Bert, Ate Ruth and Ate Gina were happy taking of our Mom. I never felt worried about her situation. I just enjoyed the moment being with her
- Our Bunso is now in 4th year and by God’s grace she’ll be graduating on ...
Bhee falling in love again? Yeah. I’m in love with culinary arts – the art of cooking (from Wikipedia). I just got an interest to learn preparing foods and drinks like shake, salads, pasta, steak, and the like.
Everything started with a project plan that supposedly started early this year. A personal project, an investment that is to purchase kitchen utensils and cooking equipments. I thought it will just be a plan this year and probably become a reality next year. But then, because of being so exhausted and my desire to do something new and different not related with my current work, this idea pops in my mind the other night. How about trying to learn cooking and preparing special foods during weekend?
Then I remembered my plan to purchase a blender (way back December 2008)...Read More
People come and go in our life. We may not know their purpose and intentions. What matters, we are happy because they came.
Never let someone fall, if friendship is all you can offer.
In life, we always have choices.
Whether we choose to be good or to be happy.
We can’t add more water in a filled glass.
We can’t learn something new and understand if we have a pre-occupied mind.
We can’t move on if we keep holding with our past.
We can’t enjoy others’ company if we are still hooked with past relationships.
Sometimes, God empties our hands to have enough space for His coming blessings.
It won’t be a meaningful trip if you didn’t learn from the journey.
It’s hard to miss someone. But it’s harder if you can’t even tell that you do.Read More
Disturbed, I am really disturbed and I could say, Ptr. Chinkee is very successful in his seminar because he really disturbed my mind – not only financially but my whole being (you might not believe me, but it’s true).
I just want to share some random thoughts that I learned:
“Our money mindset determines our financial life”
“Being sincere in doing things isn’t enough because sometimes what we are doing is sincerely lie”
“Good Mindset + Good Actions = Good Results”
“What you believe in life becomes truth”
…and the most important thing
“I deserve to become RICH”
…and soon in time, I’ll become rich.
And I’ll be learning and sharing more as I read on his book and know the secrets of the rich.
It was really worth it attending the seminar...Read More